I would just like to say thank you to all the support, likes, comments that this blog has received over the past year 🙂 2015 has been just alright. Nothing to rave about nothing to cry about either. As some of you might know, I’m still serving out my term in National Service (14 out of 24 months to go). But my permanent vocation is a clerk so I’m in the minority of people who get a vocation that’s like normal working hours (without the dread of staying in). A part of me can’t wait to get to university after I serve of NS, but I’m still contemplating my options. Choosing what to do in life is probably my existential crisis right now, so hard I tell you…
But anyways, I’m looking forward to a better 2016. Who isn’t right? These are a few of my goals:
- Write more movie reviews.
- Write more about my life, my thoughts and maybe some other interesting things. Short stories? Mmm who knows?
- Work on my French. A whole lot more! I started self-learning about 5 months ago but I haven’t touched my material for about a month or so now. I’m definitely going to pick up the pace come next year.
- Help out at a Children’s Home called Melrose Home, Children’s Aid Society which is near my place. I’m planning to do this long term on a periodic basis, like maybe once a week for a year. We’ll see how it works out. I’ve got time on my hands so its really the best time to give back to the community. I have previously been blighted by my own inaction but nevermore! 2016 is the year I’m going to start right, and I’m looking forward to helping children who really need it most.
- Read more novels and do book reviews maybe
So yeap there ya have it. Oh and I’ll be having a nose surgery come Jan 5th, more specifically a septoplasty and turbinoplasty to increase the walls of my nose because the bones inside are crooked and too close to each other. My doc’s gonna reduce the size of my turbinates and break a lil bit of the internal bones of the walls in my nose with this rotating thing called a microdebrider. I’ll be able to breathe so much better than for the past 19 years of my life. It’s like a new lease of life given all my sinus and blocked nose problems on a daily basis. A new year, a new nose, a new life. Happy New Year guys, what will ya’ll be up to!